Your DreamBreak includes 4 days and 3 nights in Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as:
• Three-course dinner and $50 beverage credit on Day 2 at the Mayfair Supper Club. See Additional Information for further details.
• Access to the Fitness Center.
• Complimentary in room Wi-fi.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
*The minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years. Age is determined at the time of travel with valid, government-issued ID.
The Bellagio is world-famous for upscale service, thoughtful amenities and abundant entertainment options, as well as hot tables and other casino games waiting for guests to test their luck. Enjoy a variety of amusements, from fine dining to rejuvenating spa treatments and services.
• 12 different dining experiences.
• 5 outdoor pools with 52 private cabanas (reservations needed and additional cost for cabanas).
• Onsite casino with more than 100,000 square feet of gaming area.
• Numerous shopping options at the hotel.
• Bellagio Spa and Salon.
• Fitness center.
• Self parking and valet available. Pricing varies pending hours used and days of the week.
Resort King or 2 Queen Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults (1 king bed), or 4 adults (2 queen beds).
• 24 hours room service.
• Bedside iHome docking station
• Exclusive Bellagio Cashmere Super Pillow Top mattress with Advanced Comfort Quilt, by Serta
• Mini-bar (for additional cost)
• Automatic drapery and sheer controls
• Luxurious linens and robes
• Alarm clock
• Lighted makeup mirror and hair dryer
• Italian marble bath with soaking tub and glass-enclosed shower
• 40" flat screen HDTVs & modern entertainment center
• Wireless high-Speed internet access
Mayfair Supper Club
• Dinner is scheduled for Day 2, 6pm - 8:30pm. Additional charges will occur if table is used past 8:30pm (additional charges will be member's responsibility).
• Dress Code - "smart chic."
• Includes 3-Course Dinner (limited menu) and $50 beverage credit. Guests spending over the $50 beverage credit will be member's responsibility.
• Taxes and gratuity (for dinner and $50 beverage credit) included.